Saturday, April 10, 2021

Updated April 24, 2021  

Fellow Union Suit Wearers: I've made it back from a fun and relaxing fishing trip in the beautiful northern Rocky Mountains, followed by a quick trip to California to visit family. Hope you have had a good couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more Union Suit hijinks and antics coming your way! 

While gone, I received this email from Pete of Canon City, Colorado:  

"Chris, hoping you're having a great fishing trip. But what's the idea of posting that fisherman in his boxer shorts? Is that suppose to be you? I thought you were a dyed in the wool union suit guy. And, there you are flauting those pokka dot boxers. What gives?... Pete"

Well, Pete, I am a devoted union suit wearer and wore them every minute I was out in the wild and even a couple of times when the nights cooled off in California. I've got them on now back here in Idaho as a matter of fact. I've also been known to wear boxer shorts. As you know this blog is about union suits and those who wear 'em. But, this is also an underwear blog. I looked for a picture of a guy fishing in his union suit but couldn't find one. If you or anyone else has such a photo, send it too me and I will post. All the best, Chris.


Hey, Union Suit Fans....

I'm off for a couple of weeks and plan to do a little fishing. Take care and stay safe, will ya? I plan to. See you soon right here. All the best, Chris


Comin' later in April:  The First Annual Onesie Awards. Don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment