Sunday, November 13, 2022

So How Do You Assessorize Your Union Suit?  


With Overalls?

Maybe with Shorts and a Guitar?



With Trousers and Braces?


Pants and Shoes for a 
Stroll Down the Highway?


With Exercise Equipment?


How about with a Cowboy Hat
and Spiffy Socks?

Perhaps With a Pillow
for a Good Night's Sleep?



With Pants and Boots
  for a Photo Shoot?  
                                                                                         
                                                                                             
                                                                                               

  

Or Outfitted, Just to Look Cool?!


Send me your "assessorized" 
union suit photos and I will post 
with these cutting edge dudes:

cayersnd@gmail.com


Added November 15, 2022:



3 comments:

  1. I've been known to pull on a pair of jeans over my union suit and run around town doing errands.
    ...Rob, St Joe,Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Rob. I call it promoting union suit usage!! I do it pretty regularly as a matter of fact…….Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually with overalls

    ReplyDelete