Monday, November 16, 2020

 Tyler of Tulsa, OK emailed and sent the following:

Chris: Perusing your blog again, I viewed a cartoon ad you posted last spring of a kid in his boxers soaking a pair of Levi's overnight.* You said you too use to soak your Levi jeans to get them shrunk for a proper fit. As a millennial, I have not had to go to so much trouble. But, I ran across this ad of another dude in his boxer shorts soaking his jeans too. I know this is a union suit blog, but if you think worthy, post this one too:

True Tyler, this blog is primarily for Union Suit postings but, now and again, boxer shorts sneak in. Thanks for sharing your follow up to my Levi Soaking posting of May 9, 2020.

Speaking of boxers, in this day of having to stay home to be safe, a lot of us, working from home, are dressing informally including going on-line without our pants like these guys:















I prefer working away at home on my computer in one of my union suits. Might as well be comfortable, don't you think? And, unless you forget and stand up while on a virtual platform, who's to know?!?!?  ... Chris


2 comments:

  1. Boxer shorts are pretty funny and entertaining too, Chris. Maybe you should consider starting a Boxers Blog... Clay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clay! Thanks for contacting me. My two union suit blogs take enought of my time! LOL! So, don't believe I'll be doing a boxer shorts blog. You should try it. All the best, Chris

      Delete