Friday, November 6, 2020

 We Pause Now for this Word from Chevrolet....




Added November 20, 2000: 

Buckeye Mike emails: 

"The best ads evoke emotions or feelings. Not surprising since a large percentage of purchases are emotion driven. Even though I have not been camping or fishing for at least 20 years, I can "feel" what is going on in this picture.....the morning stretch, the feel and smell of the fog and the sense of being one with nature. Looks like this guy is about to enjoy his first coffee of the day in his union suit just like I am doing as I write this. Come to think of it, this is probably what a lot of us look like as we first get up and stretch. I saw this ad when it ran some years ago but didn't notice his reflection in the truck door. Way cool! Truly a great picture....makes me want a Chevy truck and a tent ....Buckeye Mike"


Thanks, pal. Enjoy that cup of joe while I go get me another cup.... Chris


5 comments:

  1. Chris: I drive a Chevy truck, wear white union suits and love to camp and fish. My tent is smaller than the man in the post but my socks are cleaner... Cory, Waterville, Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for Winter in SA.

    ReplyDelete