Saturday, July 2, 2022

 Hy Hintermeister's Boy and His Grandpa:



Here it is July and like Grandpa, I'm still wearing
my long red union suit underwear!
Waking up this morning, the thermometer on my back deck
read 47 degrees fahrenheit here at my place
on a lake in the forest not far from
Sandpoint, Idaho. Brrrr! 
Pulling myself out of bed, I headed for the kitchen
for a cup of coffee and then outside still in my underwear... 
and what a beautiful morning in northern Idaho.
All the best this summer, Chris



5 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best this summer as well Chris. Not as cool here this morning as in your area. Woke up to 71 degrees with a predicted high in the upper 80’s. We continue to have periods of intense heat followed by cool downs. That’s why I never pack away my union suits for the summer months…….Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a good idea to keep that buttoned down long underwear handy... you never know... Chris

      Delete
    2. Looking good in you red unionsuit. I’d be wearing mine at that temperature too!!!
      Myron from ND

      Delete
  2. I always keep my unionsuits nearby. In the summer temps can be in the 80’s one day and the 50’s the next. My unionsuits are also my pjs.
    Myron from ND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa never seems to sweat even wearing his long underwear in the summertime. Come to think of it, neither do you, Chris, in that union suit of yours!! ...Paul from Castle Rock, CO

    ReplyDelete