Saturday, June 18, 2022

 The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword!

                  By Guest Contributor, Buckeye Mike

Chris: I have a humorous union suit story to share. I was working at the car dealership to cover for someone who took off that day recently. Gorgeous crisp sunny day so, of course, I wore a union suit to work. I was waiting on one of our service advisors. I had an old reliable Bic Pen in my hand, the kind with a cap that you have to take off to use.

As I was talking to Mark while using the pen to attend to an itch on my shoulder blade, the top of the pen came off and went halfway down the back of my union suit!! As I was trying unsuccessfully to reach it Mark asked what the heck I was doing. I told him the cap of my pen went down my underwear. I had to wait for the opportunity to discreetly reach up through the trap door to retrieve the cap. 

A little bit of buttoned up humor.... Buckeye Mike




Buckeye, I'd never put it past you to expertly extract a writing implement from your drawers! LOL! ...Chris


6 comments:

  1. Buckeye Mike,
    Where do you get your unionsuit with the multiple button back opening flap. Have been looking for that style but haven’t been able to find any.
    Myron from North Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myron this union suit is from Jockey. I buy them from jockey.com website. They are only offered for sale in the late autumn and winter. I have a couple that are 10 years old and still in great shape.

      Delete
  2. Good thing Buckeye Mike used a Pen and not a Sword!! In his case, he would not have wanted to use a sword poking down into the back of his long underwear! The was a hilarious re-creation. He's a good sport to pose in his union suit ...Eddie / New Orleans (another union suit wearer - just not in the summertime)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great story. And it is nice seeing others wearing union suits late into the season. Very manly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that’s funny…. Jacob. Still H2O, OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ole Buckeye Mike has become quite the union suit celebrity in this blog. His boxers too. I think we’ve seen him more times in his underwear than we have you in your underwear, Chris. LOL
    I look forward to more of his antics!…. Brenden

    ReplyDelete