Thursday, June 2, 2022

 Spring into Summer.... 

As we transition from spring to summer, more and more of you Union Suit Fans are, most likely, also transitioning out of your winter underwear into more abbreviated ones. I have not as yet, and here we are into June. In northern Idaho we continue to experience cold rain or a rain/snow mix. But, typically, I still wear my union suits a couple weeks into June and then only as pj's to bed at night, mostly all summer as my wife and I leave our windows open to breathe in that wonderful cool mountain air. 

In closing out the winter / spring months, I thought we'd take one last look at those of us enjoying our mornings, staying warm and comfortable in our union suits, drinking that cup of joe.










Enjoy your Summer. All the best, Chris


7 comments:

  1. It’s June 2nd and I still have my unionsuit on. Days not warm enough yet to not wear them and night are still chilly! Will keep mine on for at least a couple more weeks. Maybe longer! I also wear them for pajamas year round.
    North Dakota Myron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you help with the dishes, Chris. We wives appreciate the help! Lookin' super fine in that red underwear of yours ..... Andrea (Duluth, MN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a man after my own heart, right Andrea? My husband has running around the house in his union suit down pat. Now if I could just get him to load the dishwasher like Chris!! Karen - Leadville, Colorado

      Delete
    2. Always happy to help around the house... Chris

      Delete
  3. Chris it has been exactly one week since you added this post and here in NE Ohio our temperatures have fluctuated wildly. We had two days in a row near 90 degrees with overnight lows barely dipping below 70. Those nights were too warm to wear a union suit to bed. This was followed by a string of highs in the 60’s and nights hovering around 50. Today is June 9 and I wore a union suit to work. Reminds me of an old Devo song “Jerking Back and Forth” which is exactly what I have been doing between boxers and unions. I suppose it will eventually warm up for real. Even when it does warm up I don’t pack away my union suits for the summer because we can always get a surprise cold snap…….Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. July 3rd, Buckeye and I'm still wear my union suits to bed as temps in northern Idaho fall at night to mid-40's.
      .... Chris

      Delete
  4. great guys in unionsuits let me join in

    ReplyDelete