Monday, August 29, 2022

Mirror Image is one way....  




Oops, these didn't workout too well....

Fellas: For a better result, I would suggest trying again. 
This time, do like I do: prop your smartphone up on a table or chair, push the flip icon, 
set the timer for 10 seconds, press the circle at the bottom of your smartphone, 
stand back, smile or show attitude, pose, and voila, 
a better photo sans your pants and smartphone. 
Give it a try. 
Oops, but don't forget to set the 10 second timer on
your smartphone like I did, before snaping the photo!!


If you do it correctly you'll like the result of you
 in your union suit, sharing with the world:



3 comments:

  1. Great shot of your torso there Chris! LOL Max (Topeka)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re that torso shot…..if I had a dime for every time I did that Chris let’s just say I would have a lot of dimes!!!!………..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Max and Buckeye... the main thing is to start over with your photo shoot and get it just right!... Chris

      Delete