Friday, February 16, 2024

                 Jerry's New Friends  


      The Coach Doubles Up on Cold Days

Thespian Ron - Shoveler of Viriginia Snow: 


The Ghostly, Illinois' Retro Jeff:



 Yours Truly: I Shoulda Been a Cowboy:

Ohio's Buckeye Mike with his friend, Ricky Flapperdan:


 
These new "Friends of Jerry'" are also friends of mine. 
Everyone featured in this post have corresponded with me over many years. 
Jerry drew them in union suits from photos hallmarked in Union Suit Fan.

Special thanks to Jerry Lee Walters, Artist, and to all these characters who have been caricatured.  Keep 'em buttoned!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor to be the subject of one of Jerry’s drawings. Thank you Jerry and thank you Chris…….Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Buckeye: it looks like Jerry took the pants right off of you and left you standing there in just your union suit underwear, like the other boys! What a great resemblance!
      …Rhode Island Randall

      Delete
    2. He did indeed Rhode Island. It’s as if he had x ray vision. The day that pic was taken I was actually working in my garden and was wearing pants so that the lower portion of my union suit didn’t get all muddy from the garden dirt……Buckeye Mike

      Delete
    3. Well, don't get up too close to that pig or you'll still get that white union suit of yours muddy!
      .....Rhode Island Randall

      Delete
    4. Good advice Rhode Island. I’ll take it to heart……..Buckeye Mike

      Delete
  2. Jerry-Thanks for Your Artistic Drawings of Everyone. Your Talent is Greatly Appreciated, as well as All the Support from Chris👏……Coach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Jerry "busted" me for using a wooden dowel in place of a violin bow in my photo. The bow was misplaced that day. I really expected someone to comment on my substitution in the original post . Along with his tremendous artistic talent, could Jerry also be a "ghost buster"? Great work! I hope you will share more with US Fans in future posts.---- Retro Jeff in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes I am. Not many people have a 1/6 ghost buster car with all four of the first ghost busters standing in front of it…. In their living room…. Jerry

      Delete