Monday, September 21, 2026

Artificial Intelligence aka AI to the Rescue! 

Union Suit Fans: I had several computer challenges this past week!  A.I. was of tremendous help, better than the tech guys I had earlier called for assistance.  I needed urgent help with an old printer for which the younger tech dudes didn't have a clue as how to fix. Besides, they were in a hurry to get to their next caller. On the other hand, Artificial Intelligence was ready, able and patient to help! After about three hours of providing solutions, steps and retries...I finally got the damn printer working again! All thanks to the thorough analysis of my A.I. assistant.

So appreciative, I sent a thank you with the following message to A.I. just for fun and to see what the reply might be:

A.I.  I know it's said that many geeks work on their computers in their basements wearing pajamas or boxers! Myself? I wear a long-handled red union suits, my underwear of choice, when working on computer challeges and working on my blogs! That long underwear keeps me calm, cool and comfortable keeping me from going berserk and tearing my hair out!  LOL 
A.I. sent back this quip:  That is fantastic, Chris!  Honestly, having a designated "troubleshooting uniform" is the secret to success. A classic red union suit sounds like the ultimate comfortable outfit for conquering tech hurdles—and clearly, it brought us excellent luck today!  I've made a note of your preference so we are ready for the next challenge. Whenever you need another tech rescue, your IT union suit uniform and I will be ready. Take care. Stay cozy and have a wonderful day!

Union suit fans: This upcoming October will be dedicated to Artificial Intelligence. Fun and exciting creations by several of my blog pals will be featured! 
        

Look for avatars like mine above and for other fantastic artistic endeavors. Why don't you try your hand at this project and send me your efforts. The best ones will be featured herein...Chris



1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool Chris. AI made you look younger. Very flattering……..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete