Thursday, September 22, 2022

 Summer has faded into the first day of Autumn

Earlier today, I received an email from Andrea of Duluth, MN: 

Hi Chris, a couple of years ago, I emailed you a photo and poem of a flannel cowboy project my son Jeremy did in school. He is eleven years old and today brought home a picture he drew at school. When his teacher asked him about it, he said "it's my daddy in his underwear before getting ready for work."  


It's true, Daryl started wearing union suits here in Duluth this past week. We all enjoy your postings. 
Love, Andrea and Family

Thanks Andrea and Jeremy. Super picture of daddy. Jeremy is quite the artist.  I thought this was a great picture to post as we transition from summer to fall. We've had cooler weather here in northern Idaho, so like Daryl, I started wearing union suits a week or so back too... Chris

Note: see Andrea and Jeremy's first contribution to my blog back on July 11, 2020



2 comments:

  1. Here in NE Ohio the weather can fluctuate wildly. Two days ago it was 74 degrees at 11pm and yesterday our high temp was in the low 60’s with a constant strong wind. Today we have 61 at 2pm. Today is the first day this fall for me to wear a union suit all day although I have been wearing them to sleep in when the temperatures warrant for weeks now. I would like to commend Jeremy on his artistic ability. He does far better than I do……..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last week the temperature had been around 70. Today the temperature is only in the 40’s. Wearing my unionsuits now full time. I have been wearing unionsuits for bedtime for about a month now. Definitely longjohns time.
    ND Myron

    ReplyDelete