Saturday, January 20, 2024

Snow In Virginia!

As I wonder how Rich and others in Buffalo, NY are weathering their mid-winter with tons of snow and wind, I see that a large portion of our nation is under winter storm alerts and warnings, plenty of snow and ice nearly everywhere including here at my home in the woods on a lake in northern Idaho. Gracious!  Hunker down guys!

Ron from Virginia, a favorite guest contributor to Union Suit Fan, checked in this past week. He joins RC in getting outside for some fresh air and snow shoveling. Oh, yeah, he stripped down to his union suit to get his winter exercise...


Buckeye Mike, at last report, was still waiting for a snow storm, anxious to get out and play in the snow. Not surprisingly, he's dressed for it, ready and waiting in Ohio... 


And, I receive this photo recently from Jérôme aka Kore, warm and toasty in his red union suit. I'm wondering if it snows much in France?!    


So, more winter snow and long underwear weather ahead. So, stay warm, stay healthy and stay buttoned up for a few more months. I plan to... Chris


See RC shoveling his front walk and driveway in a posting of December 19, 2023:



6 comments:

  1. Outstanding photo of Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic Ron. It looks like you are enjoying shoveling the snow…… Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Haven’t had snow for three years, and shoveling snow is a good upper body workout!

      Delete
    2. Hey Buckeye: is that union suit you’re wearing navy blue or black and where did you get it? I have several white and red ones but may need to get me a navy blue!
      …..Rhode Island Randall

      Delete
    3. It’s a navy blue Champion Duofold. I got it on Amazon about 2 years ago. I would like to get a white one if you know where I could…….Buckeye Mike.

      Delete
    4. Rich from Buffalo here, checking in . In South Buffalo and the suburbs there they got up to five feet of snow,
      so I'm not complaining. Here in North Buffalo we got a measly two feet or snow. Still it's definitely Union Suit Time here. Stay warm my friends.... Rich Yeah, I like that white Union Suit Ron. I'm in white myself today.

      Delete