Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Attention all Union Suit Fans!  I'm back in business after a two week break. Watch for more great pictures (and stories) of your favorite one-piece, rear flap, long underwear coming soon....  



Added May 26, 2021, just received from Eddie who lives now in New Orleans:

"Chris: love your blogs and happy your back. After seeing your latest posting of you taking a picture of yourself in long johns, I was reminded of a similar photo of myself way back when. I was sitting on a bed and felt like taking a picture of a reflection of me in the mirror in my underwear. Only I was wearing boxers instead of a union suit like you. Use this if you want (I know your not a boxer shorts blog).... Eddie"

Eddie: Oh, why not? Other guys in their boxer shorts have appear in this blog and I am an equal opportunity underwear blogger! We'll see if Doug thinks those printed boxers are representative of when he was growing up. Thanks for checking in! .... Chris



7 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Hope you had a restful break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time during your two-week break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back, Chris. Hope your time was memorable..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white union suit. For me it is much more representative of what guys wore as I was growing up than is the red. You look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Doug that white union suits are the best. I have one red one but prefer the six or seven white union suits I have... Billy

      Delete
  5. Thank Fellas! Appreciate your comments. Good to be back and planning more interesting (I hope) stories, articles and photos. (Doug you'll have to send in your photo of you in your white unions...all the above other guys have and have been featured). You others, keep 'em coming...Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it harder and harder to find printed boxer shorts similar to ones Eddie is wearing. When I'm not wearing union suits, I wear boxers since I was a young boy... Billy

    ReplyDelete