Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Hey, Union Suit Fans!  Greetings to you on this the 5th Anniversary of Union Suit Fan. Yes, that's right, it was on May 4, 2016 when I first posted the first photographs on my long underwear blog. Much has happened since then. But one thing has not changed.... all the material available to cover, or should I say "uncover," regarding men and boys in union suits. Afterall it's a great big, beautiful world out there.

As long as you continue to send in your stories and photographs, there should be plenty of fun, warm and exciting entries to post in the next five years.

Thanks, everyone, and remember to stay buttoned. I will.

Your pal and fellow union suit fan, Chris


I'll be taking a couple weeks off and away from this blog. See you later in May!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Chris. Enjoy your break. I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw no mediocre underwear for this fan but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, my man, for a great five years. I've been following your blogs almost since the beginning. While I did not grow up wearing union suits like some of your fellow fans, I started as an adult in my early twenties and wear no other kind of long underwear. Here at home outside of Topeka, KS I wear them about six months out of the year. And take them to Colorado camping up in the Rockies in August. Thanks for a hilarious ride. I've learned alot about union suits. Your friend, Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys. Appreciate your comments and interest over the years. Be safe! ... Chris

    ReplyDelete