Friday, May 28, 2021

Stanfields Underwear Company is out to sell late spring and summer union suits with the following ad. Many of you have emailed that you really like their underwear, so you may want to stock up!

"From the couch, to the backyard, to the park or into the wild, make the long weekend count and recharge. Wherever it takes you, we've got you covered in comfort from head to toe. 

Looking for the perfect May long weekend onesie for movie nights? We'll bring the comfort. 

Need that big pair of socks to cuddle up with? We've got 'em.

If this is what your long weekend looks like, look no further for head to toe comfort as part of the ultimate stay at home recharging kit." 




Proud Stanfield's Employee Sporting His
Company's Long Red Underwear
You suppose he gets to work each day
in his Union Suit ?!


Union Suit Fans: I received this note today from Myron of North Dakota:

I just received my 2 Stanfield unionsuits. One short sleeved and one long sleeved. The both fit good and feel good on. The only thing is getting used to wearing a short sleeved unionsuit.  I prefer wearing long sleeved ones. Will try and take and send picture after I get a chance to take one.

We had a few 90 to 100 degree days lately so I didn't wear my long johns.  Back to normal temps for this time of year, so back in my union suit. At my camper for a few days. Raining and around 60 this am.  Enjoying being buttoned, drinking a cup of coffee on my deck and watching it rain. It has been real dry here so need rain.  Hope it rains all day! Have a good day... Myron

Thanks, Myron: enjoy your new union suits with your coffee and get those photos in. I'll post them here with the above Stanfield union suit wearer... Chris 6/13/2021

Myron's Union Suits added 6/24/21:


Short Sleeved and Long Sleeved Stanfields


6 comments:

  1. The guy enjoying coffee relaxing in his Stanfield's Union Suit reminds me of a posting you had awhile back of guys drinking coffee in their union suits... Paul (Castlerock, CO)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good memory, Paul. That was an October 8, 2019 posting entitled, "October Coffeefest." I featured 23 union suit clad fellas, including me, jumping out of bed, grabbing a cup of joe, all in their long underwear as they awakened to start a new day off right. Can you spot me?! Thanks for the reminder... Chris

      Delete
  2. Chris, I’m from North Dakota not South Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize, Myron: I know darn good and well you are in NORTH Dakota. Blame it on Covid brain, I guess. Sorry. I have changed the state name above. Also, I have received your photo in your new Stanfield's. Why don't you send me another wearing your new short sleeve union suit. And, I will get both pics added above...Your buddy, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to apply for that position of holding a "we work here " sign while modeling one of the products that are produced at my work. I fear the commute would be a deal breaker though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Buckeye, it's along way from Ohio to Nova Scotia. But, no doubt you would be hired as such a great union suit spokesman for this blog. And what a plum job that would be... sitting around Canada in your warm, comfortable union suit... Chris

      Delete