Thursday, May 5, 2022


This past Thursday, May 4, 2022, marked the 6th Anniversary of Union Suit Fan. 

Yes, it's been 72 months since we dipped our toe into the world of Union Suits. That first ripple affect created a tidal wave of shared fun, photos, history, and news about all things buttoned up, buttoned down and buttoned in the rear. I've been privileged to have met many warm and comfortable folks over this time and and had the honor of  introducing them to you. You've seen them and me stripped down to our essentials. Articles and photos have brought historic and contemporary underwear, the long, one-piece kind.

This blog and my companion blog, Union Suit Fans in the Limelight would not be successful without your devotion and input to our warm and comfortable subject. There's plenty more to come. I look forward to you and your underwear in the coming days. All the best, Chris.





Hy Hintermeister's The Boy and His Grandpa for May


Like Coach Les in the last posting, the kid's grandpa wears his union suit in all seasons, year around too.

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Chris. I’m happy I have been able to contribute to your blog. Here’s to the next 72 and beyond……Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Chris and many, many more. (a/k/a Joe - the boy from New York City)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 6 years of a great blog. Wishing your many more years!
    Myron from ND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris: I’ve been with you from the beginning! Topics from hilarious to educational. I never knew how many of us wore union suits. THANKS!
    …. Eddie (New Orleans)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best, most entertaining underwear blogs, Chris. Keep up the good work! Aaron, Santa Fe, NM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris: I started reading your blogs five years ago when I was 14. I live In Wisconsin and wear union suits all the time for outdoor activities and work. My big brother Trey wears them too. I like the articles and photos and knowing other guys wear union suits too….Brendon

    ReplyDelete