See How His Garden Grows
A cup of morning coffee is the ticket.
Then, it's off to check the progress on his award-winning garden.....
Ole "Green Thumb" Buckeye is an expert
on knowing just how to plant, tend and harvest his Ohio plot of veggies:
And another cup of joe hits the spot as he heads out for the morning paper! No worries, the neighbors are use to seeing him out and about in his long handled underwear!
Another day calls for additional outdoor work and another suit.
You certainly do better with tomatoes, Buckeye Mike, than I do. I must not be wearing the right colored union suit in the garden. LOL Say, is that tall, healthy, green specimen at the far left of 3 of your pics what I think it is? ----- Retro Jeff in Illinois
ReplyDeleteI can’t get much of any vegetables to grow at my place in Maine. Don’t know if I don’t have a green thumb or the climate is too cold….. Cory / Waterville, ME.
DeleteYes Retro your suspicions have been confirmed. Ohio is a good climate for said crop. My poor garden did not get the amount of attention this year that I normally give it. But there’s next year.
DeleteSorry I forgot to put my name on that comment…….Buckeye Mike
DeleteP. S. Cory with your limited growing season timing is critical. Also research on what crops do well in your area