Wednesday, May 29, 2024

International Brotherhood of Union Suit Fans!

Next up is an international union suit wearer from Warsaw, Poland. I am happy to introduce readers of Union Suit Fan to Paweł. 

He first emailed me about six months ago but has been viewing both of my blogs, including Union Suit Fans in the Limelight, for several years now. Paweł first became interested in one-piece long underwear after watching some American western tv shows, seeing cowboys in their union suits. He finally found one to buy for himself in a store in Warsaw. He says that very few men in his country wear union suits but he is "undaunted!"  Good for you, Paweł. Perhaps you'll be a good influence on others in Poland who will come to enjoy the comfort and warmth in your sometimes cold weather country.  

At the time of his first email, he was searching as to where he could find a couple of additional union suits as they are difficult to purchase in Poland. I was able to refer him to a couple of U.S. manfacturers who ship to Europe.  

Paweł reported to me recently that he bought and received two vintage union suits... a Rib Knit and a Spruce.  I especially identified with that Rib Knit as it was the second union suit after a Sears one that I ever owned and wore. Mine was red. 


Does the model on the Spruce package resemble any picture you've seen recently?

Here is Paweł modeling his new Rib Knit: 

Thank you, Paweł, for supporting my blogs and enjoying our brotherhood of international union suit wearers. Stay warm, stay buttoned and, above all, stay safe in your dangerous part of the world. Blessings from America.





3 comments:

  1. Wish I could find rib net or spruce union suits. Those were good quality underwear. Now they’re vintage instead of contemporary union suits…. Max of Topeka, KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Rib Knit Union Suits) …Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice union suits are on ebay I myself buy it from time to time I recommend seeing 🙂 Paweł.

    ReplyDelete