Friday, May 4, 2018

Hey Union Suit Followers!



This very day marks the 2nd anniversary of 
Union Suit Fan! 

In the past two years I have added 68 postings to this blog which has received 29,415 views from long underwear fans in over twenty countries around the world!

Guest Contributors and folks like you have sent me photographs, articles, and stories about our favorite underwear: Union Suits. And, I thank each one of you.   

Today, I started a second blog, Union Suit Fans in the Limelight. The postings will feature all manner of performers who appear in public in their one-piece long-handled underwear. 

To view this companion blog, simply find the dancing long johns near the section "About Me"



and click or tap on "Union Suit Fan."  Then, at the top of the next page under "My Blogs" select "Union Suit Fans in the Limelight."  Enjoy the guys that entertain us on stage, in movies, on television, in parades, and on the ski slopes. I anticipate that this new blog will be updated monthly.  

My grateful thanks to each of you that have followed (and contributed) to my blog.

Warmly, Chris Ayers 

Can't do this without you so be sure to continue emailing me your photographs and stories:  cayersnd@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. A great 2 years, keep up the good work!!!


    sam from northern lower MI

    ReplyDelete