Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Clownin' Around With Buckeye Mike

After seeing me caught in just my union suit and socks while searching for my pants, as posted below on February 21st, ole Buckeye, my favorite Ohian, admits that he misplaced his pants too. Hmmmm  (Updated March 1, 2023).

He emails: "I can't seem to find my pants either, Chris. They were here and now they are no where to be found. I just might have to go without any today!

... Still buttoned in Buckeye-land, Mike"  


Buckeye, in fact, runs around quite often without his pants, including accepting deliveries in his maroon union suit from the local UPS man....







Where The Heck Are My Pants?!?!? 


I finally gave up looking, grabbed a good book and waited. Just maybe my pants will show up!




4 comments:

  1. I couldn’t tell you where but I can be a captain obvious and tell you where they are not. Am I helping?…..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a fine one to talk, Buckeye! Thanks for the help... Chris

      Delete
  2. Tsk, tsk...can't find your britches...what a predicament! Thankfyully, you guys wear union suits and not tighty whities....Trevor, Shamrock TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right you are Trevor. You don’t want to see me in righty whiteys and most assuredly never will……Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete