Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Sprung For Spring (Cleaning) 

It's the first full day of Spring, 2024 and good heavens! The last I saw of Illinois' Retro Jeff, he had just been sucked up into an Alien Spacecraft. So, what thuh?!?!  Retro appears to be back at home, decked out in his favorite clothes (union suit underwear), doing what a lot of us need to start... getting down and dirty in his Spring Cleaning! 

What gives? How did he get back from space or where ever he was taken?  He looks pretty normal to me, sweeping and mopping and waxing and polishing. Hmmmm... 



 
 






Rest assured, Union Suit Fans, I will do my best to figure out just how and why ole Retro got back; and now, working away as if nothing happened a mere few days ago....Chris

5 comments:

  1. Can’t find the words to express how relieved I am to know Retro is back amongst us earthlings. I was a bit concerned there Retro Jeff. So glad you’re back………Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Buckeye Mike for your kind words of concern. This has been a traumatic experience for me and in time I will share the full story with US Fans. For now, I will say, you guys have to be careful outdoors wearing your union suits. You just don't know who, or what, may be watching!----- Retro Jeff in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping union suit fans aren't TOO careful! I've got a few dozen past photos and stories in my blog of you brave souls who appear outside in your union suit underwear. It's a long john world so I'd hate to think there'd be no more of those great pics to share herein....Chris

      Delete
  3. What would Jeff charge to come to my house and do my spring cleaning? In his long underwear or not, doesn't matter? My husband would rather sit around in his union suit (or boxer shorts in warmer weather) than scrub or vacuum! LOL ....Sandra, Waco Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Waco is lovely in the Spring Sandra, but after his recent Space adventure, ol' Retro plans to keep his feet firmly on the ground in the Land of Lincoln for a while. Besides, things could become a bit awkward when a strange dude in a union suit, pushing a vacuum, has to ask your husband to lift his feet to do in front of his chair! I think we'd both have some explaining to do. LOL ----- Retro Jeff in Illinois

      Delete