Droopy Stanfield's
Union Suit Fans: I received this email from Bryce who hails from Kalamazoo, Michigan this past week after he saw my posting on August 20th of Maine's favorite union suit wearer, Artie....
Chris, I had to laught out loud at your recent post of Artie up in Maine and the droopy drawers he had ordered, received from Stanfield's Underwear Company and who sent you photos of him in his new long baggy underwear! I'm a long time "combinations" wearer, since boyhood. Not long ago I ordered a union suit from Stanfield's too. It arrived when I was at work. Returning home that day, my wife greeted me at the front door wearing my new long red underwear!! Seeing her, I died laughing.
She is somewhat tall and thin. The size I ordered was huge and baggy on her, really swallowing her up! I couldn't resist taking photos of her in my combinations to send to you. When I told her I was going to do so in order for Artie to see that others of us had droopy drawers too, she through a gigantic fit. My wife finally agreed when I told her I would crop out her face and send her in that generously ample union suit. I know you don't normally post guys in their underwear without a head shot. But, I'm hoping you'll make an exception in this instance.
By the way, that union suit was way large and loose on me too. But my wife washed it over and over until they fit me well. So, I think Artie and I both will be happy with our new Stanfield's Underwear.... Bryce
No comments:
Post a Comment