Droopy Stanfield's
Union Suit Fans: I received this email from Bryce who hails from Kalamazoo, Michigan this past week after he saw my posting on August 20th of Maine's favorite union suit wearer, Artie....
Chris, I had to laught out loud at your recent post of Artie up in Maine and the droopy drawers he had ordered, received from Stanfield's Underwear Company and who sent you photos of him in his new long baggy underwear! I'm a long time "combinations" wearer, since boyhood. Not long ago I ordered a union suit from Stanfield's too. It arrived when I was at work. Returning home that day, my wife greeted me at the front door wearing my new long red underwear!! Seeing her, I died laughing.
She is somewhat tall and thin. The size I ordered was huge and baggy on her, really swallowing her up! I couldn't resist taking photos of her in my combinations to send to you. When I told her I was going to do so in order for Artie to see that others of us had droopy drawers too, she through a gigantic fit. My wife finally agreed when I told her I would crop out her face and send her in that generously ample union suit. I know you don't normally post guys in their underwear without a head shot. But, I'm hoping you'll make an exception in this instance.
By the way, that union suit was way large and loose on me too. But my wife washed it over and over until they fit me well. So, I think Artie and I both will be happy with our new Stanfield's Underwear.... Bryce
Bryce's wife is even more hilarious in her husband's baggy union suit than Artie is in his. Thanks for the laugh but wish we could see her face as she modeled Bryce's long underwear! .......Seth of Bangor, ME
ReplyDeleteBryce thanks for sharing, She definitely beat me in the Stanfield’s droopy drawers award 😂😂… Artie up in Maine
ReplyDeleteYou both made my day! You are a good sport, Artie and I've enjoyed you in a number of postings by Chris. Whoever thought long underwear / union suits especially would make for such fun and enjoyment...Bryce
Delete