Friday, April 28, 2023

The Ghost of Colonel Sanders and Others

Since my earlier postings about Ghosts in Union Suits, I have heard from others of you like this email from Kyle:

"Chris: how about the ghost of Kentucky Fried Chicken founder, Colonel Harland David Sanders, featured in your old posting of August 3, 2016*.  

His ghost wore a white union suit! ...Kyle, Olympia, WA"


Here's "Michael's Ghost." This haunt, dressed in only his underwear, was caught as the moon rose, outside a garage:

And here's another ghost at the top of a stair case seen in a red union suit, again refuting my theory that ghosts only appear in white underwear... 




*BTW: here's the posting from my blog of August 3, 2016 that Kyle referred to. Apparently, the colonel died in his long underwear as his ghost came back dressed in only a union suit...

Kentucky Fried Chicken's Colonel Sanders:
                         Union Suit Fan


Actor Norm Macdonald in a Union Suit
KFC Commercial



Colonel Sanders, southern gentleman, no doubt

wore long-handled Union Suits under his
Famous White Suit


Humorous Commercial Featuring

the Colonel in Long Underwear


Thanks to All of You who sent in Ghost Photos!!

2 comments:

  1. My kind of ghost stories. Thanks for contributing guys. Alas I don’t have any such stories to share……..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shaking in my drawers.... Rhode Island Randall

    ReplyDelete